Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Jane Goodall's 80th Birthday

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jane Goodall's 80th Birthday

Well, what a fun day to remember one of my mentors in life!!

 
This picture was taken in 1992 when I returned to Grapevine High School to attend a fundraiser and school assembly where we again honored Dr. Goodall and the work of my other major mentor, Sherri Steward-Ganz.   I think my mom still has the videotape of my speech during the assembly.  I am sure I said what every college student says, "When I was in high school..."  even though it had just been 3 years. 

Happy Birthday Dr. Goodall!  What a timely message you still share about global conservation and the power of ONE!  You are wonderful!!

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/02/happy-80th-birthday-and-thanks-jane-goodall/

No comments:

Post a Comment