Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Jane Goodall Live - Sept 27 In Movie Theatres Nationwide

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jane Goodall Live - Sept 27 In Movie Theatres Nationwide


Thanks to my friend Lauren for letting me know about this one night movie event about Jane Goodall. Find a theater that has chosen to show this documentary and GO!

OK...in Idaho, you can go to Hailey, Idaho Falls, or Boise.
There are 11 theaters in Utah that are showing the movie.
And in Grapevine, TX, you can go to Tinseltown 17!!

Here is the event website for more details and ticket information.
http://www.fathomevents.com/originals/event/janegoodall.aspx

I have a few previous posts about Dr Goodall, so you know I consider her to be one of the greatest scientists and humans on the planet. I am sure this is a fundraiser for her organization, the Jane Goodall Institute, and that is why the tickets are $15. Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment