Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Reminder Post about Weekend Family Science Activities

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reminder Post about Weekend Family Science Activities

I wanted to re-post the details about 2 more events this weekend.  On Friday night at the Herrett Center in TF, there is a Girls' Night Out for 3rd -6th graders.  I hope some of you signed up to attend with your daughters.  It looks like a lot of fun.

I will be attending the CROP Walk in Heyburn with many of my CSI Students.  They have been collecting donations and I am excited to see their willingness to be involved.  I have invited neighbors and my local congregation to also participate, so we should have a great group there.  It starts at 10:15 and lunch is provided after we walk around Riverside Park.

Have a great weekend!  Tomorrow I have one more event to share, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment