Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: AMAZING PD Opportunity for Secondary Science Teachers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

AMAZING PD Opportunity for Secondary Science Teachers

Many of you use the Genetics Learning Center website, one of my favorite online resources.  The Univ of Utah has a companion site just for teachers, at teach.genetics.utah.edu.  Each summer they offer a workshop in SLC, and it  looks like a GREAT program!  I am tempted to move one of my science camps just so I would be available to attend in case I am accepted into the program, but I am sharing the announcement hoping someone else can go also.  You will receive 3 credits and a $500 stipend.  Please apply!  The topic is The Neurosciences of our Senses.

http://teach.genetics.utah.edu/institutes/2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment