Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Silver Creek Preserve Float Trip

Friday, June 29, 2012

Silver Creek Preserve Float Trip

Days like these need to be documented and shared!  Not that it matters on this blog, but I do have a NEW full-time job with CSI!  I am thrilled!  So today I was fortunate enough to travel to the Hailey Campus in the Sun Valley area for a department meeting.  After lunch, we headed to the Silver Creek Preserve, a Nature Conservancy property, and I got to kayak  and canoe with some wonderful people.  Great Day after a crazy week with iSTEM and training.  Can't wait to bring my family here.  A certain husband was jealous because this preserve is world famous for fly-fishing!  The fish were huge!  Enjoy your weekend!  Get out there!!





No comments:

Post a Comment