Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Loving all the Science sharing out there!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Loving all the Science sharing out there!

Welcome back to the Science of My Life!  It's been too long, and it took a global pandemic to bring me back to one of my favorite hobbies.  Hopefully, my daily posts will help spread good news, amazing resources, and fun examples of science learning during this global crisis. 

For the past few weeks, I have been sharing basic handwashing protocol with classes using Glo Germ and my handy dandy black light.  So I am sharing this informative video as my first post.  Stay aware, seek credible information, and spread knowledge not fear! 

"Creativity is contagious.  Pass it on."  Albert Einstein




https://youtu.be/I5-dI74zxPg

No comments:

Post a Comment