Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Science Literacy and Life Hacks for School at Home

Friday, March 27, 2020

Science Literacy and Life Hacks for School at Home

Years ago I received great advice from a teacher.  Since I have less time to read large volumes of biographies, histories, and other non-fiction sources, she reminded me to check the teen section at the local library.   Countless books exist for young readers that distill stories into shorter and easier to read excerpts.  Since taking her advice, I have gathered more copies of these books so that I can read them in one sitting when I need a break.  As much as I appreciate the broad access to ebooks, I love to grab a book from the physical bookshelf and learn something new.  Check your collections and read for at least 15 minutes!  Your brain will thank you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment