Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: CSI Herrett Center Reptile Revue

Monday, April 6, 2020

CSI Herrett Center Reptile Revue

I have loved the virtual museum, zoo, and aquarium tours streaming to our laptops.  I think the Georgia Aquarium set the bar high when they broadcast their penguins out for a walk to visit all the other exhibits.  For the time being,  we are being invited to places large and small to learn about unique ecosystems and species.

As I checked the Georgia Aquarium site today for updates, I found a delightful reference and invitation to practice Mindfulness while watching some of their webcams.  Yes, please!!

https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/mindfulness/

At CSI we have a great team that manages the Herrett Center and Centennial Observatory.  Tomorrow, they are hosting their popular Reptile Revue remotely.  Search @HerrettCenter for their Facebook Live event tomorrow at 4 PM MST

Teachers and parent-teachers, I want to point out the Educator Guide on their website.  I look forward to visiting again soon!   https://herrett.csi.edu/index.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment