Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: STEM Kits that are Out of this World!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

STEM Kits that are Out of this World!

I don't have any stock in this company, but it's been one of my go-to gifts for family members for years.  KiwiCo makes monthly STEM kits for all ages, and each box comes with a building activity or all the simple tools to do science, engineering, and math. 

https://www.kiwico.com/

Today I received a few examples from my niece who uses these kits to support her curious children.  The materials are copyrighted, of course, so I will just include a few snapshots of some of the experiments that families can do together. 

KiwiCo has added a new section for all the parent-teachers and supporters leading the charge at home.  I love that they have included free resources for families about health, resilience, and learning. 

https://www.kiwico.com/kids-at-home

I grew up on Ranger Rick and Highlights magazines, and there was something so exciting about receiving the new issues in the mail.  Many years have passed, but it's still an awesome time to have an invitation to discover arrive in your mailbox every month!


No comments:

Post a Comment