Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Cassini Scientist for a Day

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cassini Scientist for a Day

This essay contest is just about over (submissions due tomorrow) but I wanted to share the website and challenge anyway.  There are so many opportunities for our students to pursue, but we as parents and teachers have to be aware first, then guide them towards topics that interest them.

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/education/scientistforaday10thedition/

I find out about NASA events by being registered with NEON...Nasa Educators Online Network.  I get weekly updates about student and teacher contests, PD opportunities, and other activities. 

If you are reading this blog and want more of a specific topic, please email me with your request.  I am writing this blog to share relevant STEM news with families in my community.  I am going to add some new features this week to emphasize how important parents are to their child's educational experience.  Most teachers would agreee that parent attitudes directly affect student achievement in class.  So let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment