Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: SNOW DAY in Idaho Falls at the ISTA Conference

Thursday, October 6, 2011

SNOW DAY in Idaho Falls at the ISTA Conference

What a fun day I had in IF with great teachers, presenters, and friends.  The workshops were very interesting, and I really like meeting new people that share my passion for STEM education.  I was not prepared for the snowstorm, but it was sure lovely to look at.  Not fun to drive in.

Big ideas for me were the iSTEM Conference that is coming again this summer...the Conference will fill up quickly so I will keep you posted.  Also  the ISAS program that I posted about yesterday...what a great opportunity for HS Juniors.  Thank you teachers who are taking advantage of this conference.  See you again tomorrow!

Teachers doing an engineering challenge in the iSTEM workshop

Teachers working on their Black Box design during my presentation.

So much SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment