Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: What a busy day!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a busy day!

I saw three exciting STEM activities in action today.

Four local classrooms submitted online applications for the e-instruction classroom makeover for new technology.  Their submissions were original and fun.  Good job and good luck to Burley High School and Declo Junior High.

I have a son participating in a FIRST FLL Robotics team, and their competition is next Saturday!  They are learning some great programming and teamwork skills, and I appreciate all the work this program requires of the team members.

Tonight is an Open House for the Minidoka National Wildlife Refuge from 6:30-9PM in Burley.  They are working on a plan to improve the services and programs at the Refuge so my students and I are hopefully going to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment