Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Updated: ABC/Hallmark Movie Sunday night about an inspiring teacher and Space Camp!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Updated: ABC/Hallmark Movie Sunday night about an inspiring teacher and Space Camp!

I still dream of going to Space Camp.  This movie is tomorrow night, Sunday the 29th, on ABC, and I am so glad I found out about it; A Smile as Big as the Moon.  And I noticed last night that the moon is actually a crescent shape right now...interesting!  As part of the show, there is a sweepstakes and the grand prize is a family trip to Space Camp.  So please don't enter...I want to go!  But enjoy the show!

http://www.hhofsweepstakes.com/

{My satellite feed was spotty last night, so I am looking forward to watching it again on the Hallmark Channel starting next week.  I did enjoy the program, and it only made me want to go to Space Camp even more.  It was also fun to see this true story occurred during my Senior Year....like another movie that is coming out this week...I will blog about that in a few days!}

No comments:

Post a Comment