Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Mini-Cassia Science Fair Updates

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mini-Cassia Science Fair Updates

Well, we are in the home stretch of science fair projects.  Next week, Rupert Elementary is sponsoring a Family Science Night and Fair on the 5th.  The Declo elementary projects are due on Monday, April 9th.  As I sit here with my son, I am reminded that projects are not to be hurried.  My advice is to do a few tasks at a time.  Develop the pictures, decide on how the display board will look, and help your student write out a few sections.  Remember all the steps are clearly explained in the packet that all the students received.  The projects at Declo will also be a grade, so don't wait until next weekend to start!!  You and your child will not be loving the experience!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment