Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Virtual Science Fair Contest...Magic Valley Parents Read this!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Virtual Science Fair Contest...Magic Valley Parents Read this!!

OK...this is great! Since many families are already working on science fair projects at local schools, you can easily submit your child's project to this contest at Parenting.com by March 11, 2012. I know that is a little fast, but sometimes I don't find out about stuff as soon as I want! I am judging a fair on March 9 in Minidoka County, so those families could enter. And several TF schools are already done, so they could enter also. The prize is $5000, so let's get some of our great projects entered!!


Enter Parenting Magazine’s Virtual Science Fair and Win $5,000

No comments:

Post a Comment